Freight Not Included. Contact MPP Solar for freight options. This kit is 285kg.
Can quickly assemble with minimal components while maintain a strong structure, highly pre-assembled design minimizes labor cost, and don’t need onsite cutting or drilling in our beams or rails.
MRac Ground Terrace II is a highly pre-assembled ground mounting system can be applied to large commercial and utility scale installations, totally aluminium with good corrosion-resistant capability. With the efficient structure design, MRac Ground Terrace II saves installation time and minimizes costly labour for developers, operators and installers when delivering large scale projects.
|Installation Site||Open terrain – ground mount|
|PV Modules||Framed, unframed|
|Module Orientation||Portrait or landscape|
|JIS C 8955：2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Color||Silvery or according to customer requirements|
- Can quickly assemble with minimal components while maintain a strong structure, highly pre-assembled design minimizes labor cost, and don’t need onsite cutting or drilling in our beams or rails.
- Flexible module layout, can be applied to both vertical and landscape.
- By using the customized U-shaped posts, GT II can be applied to various soil conditions, and the U-shaped beam maximizes the strength of whole structure.
- Single supporting arm and double supporting arms are both available. The efficient structural design minimizes material usage making it economical solution.
- Strict QC over all component and finished products ensure the reliability and strength with a longer service life.
- Install U Post
- Install Square Joint Kit
- Install the Pre-assembled GT2 Support
- Install Rail
- Install Solar Panels